I am really looking forward to sharing live online Vinyasa Flow Yoga classes with you. Here are the instructions to access the online yoga room:
1. Once registered for your class, you will receive an invitation email that includes a link and a password that allows you to access the class.
2. Our online platform is Zoom. If you have a PC, you don’t need to have a Zoom account. You simply click the link in the invitation email and enter the password to join the class.
3. If you are using a tablet or a smart phone you need to download the Zoom Application to access the class. A tablet or a PC is recommended.
4. Create a sacred sadhana space for your class. You will need a yoga mat and a block (or something similar). Select music for your class and play this whilst you practice.
5. Fifteen minutes prior to the start of class, get your computer, tablet or phone ready. I will start the ’meeting’ a little bit early so that we can connect with each other.
6. Have your microphone and video on when we meet. Turn the microphone off during the class. I recommend practicing using Zoom before our class.
I’m really looking forward to our Yoga Kula coming together. Namaste!
Please contact Heidi on 07814 245194 to book your place on any of these online yoga classes.